Due to precautions related to covid-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.

Law Offiices Of Susan H. Witting Certified Family Law Specialist

We Find Solutions. Email Our Firm.

Law Offices Of

Susan H. Witting

Certified Family Law Specialist

Life Changes May Warrant Changes To Existing Family Law Orders

During the years following a divorce, your life and circumstances may change. In some cases, changes related to your residential location, health and income may interfere with your ability to abide by the terms of an existing child custody or child or spousal support order.

If you or an ex has been forced to relocate for work or suffered a loss of income, these types of circumstances may allow for modifications of spousal support, child support and/or child custody and visitation agreements. At the Law Offices of Susan H. Witting, we assist individuals throughout California with family law modification issues. Whatever concern you have, we will work with you to resolve it.

Modifying Family Law Orders In California

Whether your circumstances have changed and you wish to modify an existing support or custody order or you need assistance enforcing an existing order, we sit down with you to review your situation and discuss your options.

Even in cases where you and your ex-spouse are able to come to an agreement about modification, to protect your interests and those of your children, any changes to an existing order should be reduced to writing and made an order of the court.

An Experienced Family Law Attorney Who Cares

Lawyer Susan H. Witting has more than 35 years of experience helping individuals and families successfully navigate California’s family law courts. Call our Thousand Oaks office at 805-777-7371 to learn more about how we can help you, or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.